A car salesman lost his seven teeth after his vape exploded in his face, burning out his cheek.

Andrew Hall from Idaho was getting ready for work when the device suddenly exploded without warning, knocking out his teeth and receiving a second degree burns throughout his face and neck.

The 30-year-old father of three children, shared the injuries on his Facebook while at the hospital to warn other smokers how dangerous e-cigarettes can be.

‘Yesterday morning I was getting ready for work when I had something happen to me that I didn’t expect possible.

‘I Vape (I know, terrible and uncool) but I no longer do and I hope to possible sway those that do to maybe reevaluate or find other methods of smoking.

‘I’ve been doing this for about a year now and assure you I did not do anything I wasn’t supposed to (battery was in right, always had the shop put it together when I first bought it and add things and maintenance it the right way while taking their advice) but it exploded in my face.

‘I’ve lost at least 7 teeth, 2nd degree burns to face and neck and have been pulling chunks of plastic, teeth and foreign objects from mouth, throat and lips,’ he told Facebook friends.

Facebook

Facebook

Source: Daily Mail UK